NYSL Promotions Reveals Economic Trends That Will Make Billions
Everyone is looking for the next big idea. While only a select few will really break ground, it doesn’t mean that others can’t take advantage of major trends. At NYSL Promotions, we like to stay informed of the latest trends that we believe will make people billions of dollars.
- Mobile Payments: Google, Apple, and PayPal have all released solutions that allow consumers to make in-store payments using their smartphones. As these become more advanced, they will become increasingly popular and accepted.
- Batteries: It may not sound terribly exciting, but batteries are a major part of our economy. They are in practically everything. Also, as we adopt more and more mobile devices, better battery technologies are more necessary than ever.
- Personal Drones: Drones aren’t just for the military anymore. Not only have small, commercially available drones become fun playthings, they are also a driving force of many innovations, such as half-house delivery from Amazon.
- Wearable Tech: Smartwatches, Google Glass, and other wearables will become more popular in 2015. Life will look more and more like a science fiction movie every day.
- Online Groceries: Following the release of Amazon Fresh, the idea of buying groceries online has suddenly become more attractive to many consumers and businesses. We expect to see a lot more of this in the near future.
These trends will likely be the forces behind a lot of innovation in the near future. At NYSL Promotions, we will be on the lookout for new and exciting ways to integrate them into our work.